1. Use of this Website. This website is owned and operated by The Institute for Culturally Restorative Practices (the “Institute”) for your personal non-commercial use and information. Use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use the website.
2. Exclusion of Warranties. The Institute makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality or condition of this website, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE INSTITUTE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusion otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions which are not permitted do not apply.
3. Limitation of Liability. The Institute WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, FOR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND, DELAY OF TOTAL OR PARTIAL DELIVERY, TERMINATION OF RIGHTS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER ON A CONTRACTUAL OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL BASIS, OR TO PROVIDE INDEMNIFICATION OR ANY OTHER REMEDY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this website. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
4. Copyright and Confidentiality. Copyright in material on this website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by the Institute and the Institute does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. You acknowledge and warrant that information or material which you provide electronically through your access to or usage of this website is not confidential or exclusive, except as may be required under applicable law, and does not infringe the rights of any person or entity. You further acknowledge and warrant that such information or material may be used in whole or in part in any manner by the Institute including, but not limited to, reproduction, retransmission, publication of such information or material for the commercial purposes of the Institute or disclosure of your identity. You further acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss. Visitors of this website may not download or copy the contents of this website.
5. Trademarks. Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on this website are registered or unregistered Marks of the Institute or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission from the Institute or from the owner of such Marks respectively.
6. Links. Links and references to other websites are provided as a convenience only. The Institute has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon.
7. Accuracy of Information. While the Institute tries to update the information or materials on this website as often as possible, no assurance is given that information or material on this website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
8. Viruses, etc. The Institute does not represent or warrant that the information or materials accessed from or through this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
9. Damage to Others. You agree not to introduce to or through this website any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in materials or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
10. Governing Law. This site is controlled and operated by the Institute from Ontario, Canada and these terms shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Ontario in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms.
11. Changes to Terms. The Institute may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access this website.
12. Survival. These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the website and remain in effect thereafter. In particular, the provisions set out in sections 2, 3, 4 and 5 of these terms and conditions shall survive even if this website is no longer accessible to you.